Yes, I have long been absent from this blog and there's really no good excuse. All I can say is life simply got the best of me. One of these days I will post pictures from the holidays and maybe even tell a story or two, but for now I will leave you with a few observations. I'm sitting here at the airport in Baltimore on my way to Little Rock for a few days, and I've had a chance to catch up on one of my very favorite pastimes - people-watching. So, here are some of my observations so far. Enjoy!
1. I just saw a woman write a check at McDonalds. Last time I checked that was a FAST food establishment.
2. I love how the number of people who have southern accents increases as i get closer to home.
3. Some people truly think they are the only people watchng the tv in the waiting areas, and find it necessary to make completely inappropriate comments for the entire gate area to hear.
4. Three words: Cover. Your. Mouth.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
New baby in the house!
5 months ago