I'm about to start unpacking/repacking so that we can get up and get ready for the cruise tomorrow morning! We are beyond exhausted, but also soooo excited. Since I am almost too tired to form actual sentences that make sense, I thought I'd leave you with a few highlights from the weekend.
- Two Words: Wayfarers Chapel - Click on the link (if it will work), Google it, go there, something. This is where the wedding took place and it was unbelieveably beautiful. I told Herschel that it was where I was going to have my next wedding, to which he replied, "Could you pass the water?" Concerned??? I think not.
- Went to the top of City Hall and got a panoramic tour of the L.A. skyline from some of Herschel's friends - pictures to come
- Ummm...L.A. is burning. More pictures to come to support my claim.
- Ate DELICIOUS food and looooots of it - amazing shrimp, Korean barbecue and MOCHI ICE CREAM are just some of the highlights
- Met some of Herschel's college friends, and heard some hillarious stories, and some that make me wonder how he is still alive today
- Came home, hung out with great friends, ate fresh sushi, and then got to play with Oscar, and tried to do a blog entry with a link and I can't figure out how to get the underline to go away!!!!!
Okay, this means it is time for bed. Hope you all have a great week!!!