Sunday, August 30, 2009

Here We Go Again

Okay, so I don't have any energy to post any pictures, but I'm trying to get better about staying up to date my blog, so I at least wanted to post an update. We are back from our whirlwind weekend in L.A. We actually just got home, because we went straight from the airport to a party at some of our friends' house.

I'm about to start unpacking/repacking so that we can get up and get ready for the cruise tomorrow morning! We are beyond exhausted, but also soooo excited. Since I am almost too tired to form actual sentences that make sense, I thought I'd leave you with a few highlights from the weekend.

  • Two Words: Wayfarers Chapel - Click on the link (if it will work), Google it, go there, something. This is where the wedding took place and it was unbelieveably beautiful. I told Herschel that it was where I was going to have my next wedding, to which he replied, "Could you pass the water?" Concerned??? I think not.
  • Went to the top of City Hall and got a panoramic tour of the L.A. skyline from some of Herschel's friends - pictures to come
  • Ummm...L.A. is burning. More pictures to come to support my claim.
  • Ate DELICIOUS food and looooots of it - amazing shrimp, Korean barbecue and MOCHI ICE CREAM are just some of the highlights
  • Met some of Herschel's college friends, and heard some hillarious stories, and some that make me wonder how he is still alive today
  • Came home, hung out with great friends, ate fresh sushi, and then got to play with Oscar, and tried to do a blog entry with a link and I can't figure out how to get the underline to go away!!!!!

Okay, this means it is time for bed. Hope you all have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment