I can not believe it's already November! Last night, Herschel and I were talking and we realized that he has been in Florida for almost a year now. It's so hard to believe how fast the past year has gone - and how much things have changed.
As we were talking about this, I got slightly stressed as I started thinking about all of the plans we already have for November. It is going to be super busy, which of course means that it will only go by that much quicker. So, just so that you're up to speed on what's going on in our lives during the next few weeks (and I know you want to be), here's a quick run-down of our activities - at least the ones we know so far.
1. I'm having a get-together for Pampered Chef at my house this Thursday.
2. Saturday some of our dear friends are coming in town!! Sooo excited about this! They'll get to be here until Monday.
3. We have just over a week off, to prepare for family visiting and Thanksgiving.
4. November 19 - my family arrives! Also, very excited about this. They will be here for a week and a half!!
5. November 25 - Herschel's birthday!!! :)
6. November 26 - T-Day - the main event
7. November 30 - Family leaves
8. November is over.
Oh yeah, and at some point in the middle of all of this, I'm starting a new part-time job at our church. I'm really excited about the opportunity, and it should be a really good thing for me.
I'm getting so excited about everything that we have coming up, but I'm also exhausted just thinking about it. I've already started plotting out Thanksgiving dinner - but then I realized that I need to think about feeding everyone for the entire week that they'll be here before we even get to Thanksgiving. Yikes!
New baby in the house!
11 months ago