Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I love my...



Crest Whitening Expressions Cinnamon Rush Toothpaste.

And not for the reason you might think. While it works well, it's not as if I all of a sudden have magically whiter teeth - I wish. No, I am in love with this newfound toothpaste because for the first time in a couple of months, I can brush my teeth without gagging.

While I haven't had a ton of morning sickness (thank goodness!), I have had a few food aversions since I've been pregnant. And one of those apparently was minty toothpaste. Without going into too much detail, let's just say, when you can't finish brushing your teeth without rushing to the toilet or nearest trashcan, it sort of defeats the purpose of brushing your teeth. Sorry for that, but it's the truth.

So the other day, I went in search of some non-mint toothpaste, which was surprisingly more difficult than I thought it would be. There are lots of different types of mint, but somehow I knew that wasn't going to do the trick. Finally, I found this Cinnamon Rush toothpaste. And I think I actually heard angels sing. It's taken some getting used to - imagine brushing your teeth with a stick of Big Red - but it's working! And frankly, that's all I care about at this point. I'm now looking forward to six more months of cinnamon-flavored, teeth-brushing bliss. Thank you, Crest!

1 comment:

  1. Nice Post!
    I am glad to found your post in which you offered interesting information. It is really good read to me.

    Thanks for sharing!
    GPS Tracker

    ReplyDelete