Monday, September 14, 2009

Thankful

It seems like I've heard a lot more bad news than good in the past few weeks and months, even in the past few days. And it's easy to have a full and heavy heart in the midst of all of this. But this morning I had to just stop, and realize that I can't help but be thankful. You see, we have a loving Heavenly Father who is bigger than any problem or trial we might ever face. And He is willing to take on all of our problems, cares and concerns, if only we will let Him. He offers undeniable, unfathomable, incomprehensible peace in the midst of chaos. And for that, I am so thankful. I hope others can take refuge in that truth regardless of your situation in life - because wherever you are today and whatever you're going through, it doesn't change.

No comments:

Post a Comment